Short and Long Paragraph on Save Forest
Essay on Save Forest (200 Words)
- Why it is needed to protect forests? Forests! It give us more than half oxygen for breathing and without oxygen, we couldn’t survive. So next time think twice before wasting paper.
- A forest does not mean just trees, but it’s an entire complex or a living community. Many interdependent species of plants and animals lives beneath the forest canopy, the forest soil is a home to large variety of bacteria and fungi, which play an essential role in nutrients in the soil and the forest. The cutting of trees is creating many problems in the surroundings, and it is important that everyone become actively involved in protecting forests. The survival of the rich generation of flora and fauna has come under threat as a result of exploitation of forests.
- Deforestation results in loosening of soil and the upper layer of fertile earth is eroding, which is resulting in uncontrolled flooding when it rains. In addition, erosion is seriously effecting agricultural production. Forests have its great importance in human’s life.
- We would reduce the cutting of trees to least. If we are building a house we will make sure to use the least amount of wood. Like instead of using wood for the frames of new houses, use metal frames.
- A tree is beautiful, it has a right to life; like water, sun and stars and it is important part of human life. Life on earth is inconceivable without trees. So be careful and save forests.